How it Works
A deficiency in melatonin levels can contribute to prolonged sleep latency, inability to stay asleep, disruption to circadian rhythms and jet lag. Disordered circadian rhythm is hypothesized to contribute to increased appetite and weight gain. Melatonin also has the capability to reduce ACTH-stimulated cortisol production that has been found to interrupt sleep.
The delayed–release melatonin in SomniTR by Sanesco Health provides sustained levels for up to eight hours. It also provides support for GABA-A receptor sites. GABA-A agonists, such as Lactiumhave been shown to improve quality of sleep. This product provides support for patients with sleeping problems. It may be taken in conjunction with Lentra, Prolent and/or Tranquilent.
GABA is vital for:
- Calm and relaxation
- Regulating excitability
Melatonin is critical for:
- SomniTR contains ingredients that support melatonin production by supplementing multiple steps in the serotonin-to-melatonin pathway or influence inhibitory GABAergic activity. The tablet offers both immediate-release and delayed-release melaton into keep melatonin levels steady throughout the sleep cycle.
- Lactium® Acts as a GABA-A receptor agonist. Lactium has been shown to decrease stress-related symptoms in women and significantly improve sleep quality.
- ForsLean® (standardized to 20% forskolin) a source of forskolin that increases cAMP. Serotonin N-acetyltransferase requires cAMP to metabolize serotonin to N-acetylserotonin, the immediate precursor to melatonin.
- Pantethine Precursor to acetyl coenzyme A. Production of N-acetylserotonin requires acetyl coenzyme A
- Calcium (as Dicalcium Phosphate) potentiates the effects of cAMP. Serotonin N-acetyltransferase requires cAMP to convert serotonin to the precursor to melatonin.
- Melatonin is a neurohormone involved with circadian rhythm regulation and sleep induction.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings Per Container: 30 Tablets
SomniTR Formula – 304 mg
- Pantothenic Acid (as pantethine)
- Calcium (as Dicalcium Phosphate)
- ForsLean® (Coleus forskohlii extract) (standardized for 20% forskolin) (root)
Lactium® is a registered trademark used under license and is protected under U.S. patent #5,846,939.
ForsLean® is a registered trademark of Sabinsa Corporation and is the only Coleus forskohlii preparation supported commonly by Patent.
For more information regarding Sanesco and Targeted Nutritional Therapy TNT visit www.sanescohealth.com