Zinc Gummy by Douglas Laboratories provides support for healthy immune function.
- Support for immune function and daily wellness
Functions and Mechanism of Action
Zinc is a cofactor for over 300 enzymes and is essential for a wide range of physiological functions, including the regulation of intracellular signaling pathways in innate and adaptive immune cells.
The homeostasis of zinc is particularly important for cell maturation and cell differentiation, cell cycle progression, and proper functioningof immune cells. In addition, zinc supports the body’s defense system by promoting healthy neutrophil, natural killer cell and T-lymphocyte function.
Serving Size 1 Gummy:
- Total Carbohydrate – 1 g
- Total Sugars – <0.5 g Includes <0.5 g of Added Sugars
- Zinc (as zinc citrate) – 12 mg
- Sodium – 10 mg
Organic Fruit Blend – 25 mg
- Organic Strawberry (Fragaria x ananasa) Fruit
- Organic Raspberry (Rubus ideaus) Fruit
- Organic Wild Blueberry (Vaccinium angustifolium) Fruit
- Organic Sour Cherry (Prunus cerasus) Fruit
- Organic Pomegranate (Punica granatum) Fruit
- Organic Cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon) Fruit
Other ingredients: Isomalto-oligosaccharides, water, organic cane sugar, pectin, citric acid, natural blueberry flavor with other natural flavors, sodium citrate, grape juice color, organic stevia leaf extract, coating (organic sunflower oil, carnauba wax)
As a dietary supplement, children age 4+ take 1 gummy daily with food, adults take 1 gummy 1-2 times daily with food, or as directed by one of our health coach professionals.
If you are pregnant, nursing, have any health condition or taking any medication, consult your health professional before using this product.
Store in a cool, dry place. Use only if seal is intact. Keep out of reach of children.
There are no reviews yet.