Douglas Laboratories, a leading provider of dietary supplements, is proud to offer the authentic German formula of Wobenzym N. This well known enzyme preparation is designed to promote healthy joints and muscles, support healthy circulation, strengthen the immune system, and support healthy aging.
Wobenzym N may be a useful dietary supplement for individuals wishing to support healthy joint, immune and circulatory function.
3 Tablets Contain:
- Pancreatin 56,000 USP units protease (pancreas) – 300 mg
- Papain 492 FIP – units Carica papaya – 180 mg
- Bromelain 675 FIP – units Ananas comosus – 135 mg
- Trypsin 2,160 FIP – units (pancreas) – 72 mg
Sus scrofa and/or Bos taurus
- Chymotrypsin 900 FIP – units (pancreas) Bos taurus – 3 mg
- Rutoside trihydrate (Rutin) Sophora japonica – 150 mg
Adults take 3 tablets, two times daily, at least 45 minutes before meals or as directed by physician.
Warning: If you are pregnant or breast feeding, suffer from bleeding disorders or liver damage, or if you are taking anticoagulants drugs (such as warfarin), consult one of our health coaches before using this product.
Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct light. Keep out of reach of children.