Table of Contents
How it Works
Methylation plays a vital role in systems throughout the body including: detoxification of heavy metals, regulation of gene expression, DNA repair, regulation of protein function, and synthesis/metabolism of some neurotransmitters. One of the important biochemical pathways methylation is intimately involved with is the homocysteine/methionine cycle. Homocysteine levels impact cardiovascular health.
MethylMax by Sanesco Health contains multiple ingredients that support methylation and a healthy homocysteine/methionine cycle. B vitamins (B6, B9, and B12) help maintain healthy homocysteine metabolism. Trimethylglycine (TMG) or betaine and SAMe are methyl donors in the homocysteine cycle. MethylMax may be recommended in conjunction with other TNT products such as Prolent and Procite-D to support healthy neurotransmitter levels.
Methylation is important for:
- Detoxification of heavy metals
- Regulation of gene expression
- DNA repair
- Regulation of protein function
- Synthesis/metabolism of some neurotransmitters
- Maintaining healthy homocysteine levels
SAMe plays roles in:
- Phospholipid synthesis
- Low mood
- Connective tissue health
- Healthy liver function
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal-5’-phosphate) Active form of B6. Cofactor in the methylfolate cycle and metabolism of homocysteine.
- Folate (as (6S)-5-methyl-tetrahydro folic acid, glucosamine salt) (Quatrefolic®) Active form of B9. Methyl group donor. Cofactor in methylation reactions essential for the synthesis of dopamine, norepinephrine and epinephrine and break down of homocysteine.
- Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin) Coenzyme form of Vitamin B12. Methyl donor. Supports homocysteine metabolism.
- SAMe (s-adenosyl-l-methionine) (as Adomix®) Activated form of a sulfur-containing essential amino acid. Primary methyl donor in the brain Adomix is a room temperature stable form of SAMe.
- Betaine (Trimethylglycine) Amino acid that functions as a methyl donor. Supports SAMe production/recycling.
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
Methylation™ Formula – 420.98 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal-5-phosphate)
- Folate (as (6S)-5-methyl-tetrahydro folic acid, glucosamine salt) (Quatrefolic®)
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)
- Calcium (as dicalcium phosphate)
- SAMe (s-adenosyl-l-methionine)(as Adomix®)
- Betaine (Trimethylglycine)
For more information regarding Sanesco and Targeted Nutritional Therapy TNT visit www.sanescohealth.com