Kavinace OS by Neuroscience targets the cellular consequences of sleeplessness with a formulation proven to significantly improve both sleep onset and efficiency after the first dose. The nervous system works with the immune system to regulate the sleep-wake cycle and the immune response.
During daytime activity, the immune system generates free radicals and depletes antioxidants. During bedtime hours, accumulated free radicals can stimulate the immune system with the adaptive immune system at its most active. Poor sleep has been shown to increase oxidative stress markers, perpetuating the Immune-Sleep Cycle
One night of poor sleep changes cellular metabolic function
Metabolic changes worsen the Immune-Sleep Cycle, perpetuating more sleepless nights.
- Decreased antioxidant capacity increases susceptibility to negative effects of free radicals and oxidative stress.
- Oxidative stress modulates immune regulators like Nf-kB.
- Wake promoting substances (hormones and neurotransmitters) respond to immune activation and further disrupt sleep.
The uniquely formulated blend of Kavinace OS comprehensively intervenes at every portion of the Immune-Sleep Cycle.
Researched ingredient blend, proven results
Study participants were prescreened for poor sleep (PSQI), received one serving of Kavinace OS at bedtime for seven days, and submitted a daily sleep diary.
- Fall asleep quickly! Extremely significant reductions in sleep latency were reported after the first dose of Kavinace OS, with ongoing improvement through day four.
- Sleep better! Significant improvement in sleep efficiency, or total sleep time relative to time in bed, was reported after one dose of Kavinace OS.
Kavinace OS provides quick relief from sleeplessness at the symptom and cellular level.
Take 2 Kavinace OS capsules at bedtime or as directed. Do not exceed suggested use. If you are pregnant or nursing, consult one of our Health Coaches before use.