How it Works
Use Lentra when support is needed for the inhibitory neurotransmitter system, particularly GABA. Research shows GABA controls excitability in the brain, making healthy GABA activity critical for calm, relaxation, mood and sleep. The ingredients in Lentra work together to support healthy GABA activity.
The NeuroSupport Blend™ (NSB) enhances absorption. Improved absorption allows for smaller doses and fewer capsules.
- Lactium® Generally recognized as safe (GRAS) status from the Food and Drug Administration. It acts as a GABA-A receptor agonist. Lactium has been shown to decrease stress-related symptoms in women and significantly improve sleep quality.
- L-theanine as Suntheanine® (standardized to >99%) Shown to promote relaxation by multiple mechanisms including antagonizing glutamate receptors, increasing the release of GABA, and decreasing norepinephrine levels in the brain.
- Taurine(as taurate free base) Source of taurine, an amino acid molecularly bound to magnesium. Taurine is an inhibitory neuromodulator that can activate glycine receptors, act as a GABA-A receptor agonist, and increase GABA concentration.
- Magnesium (as magnesium bisglycinate) Bioavailable form of magnesium as well as a source of glycine, an inhibitory neurotransmitter.
- NeuroSupport Blend™(NSB) Proprietary mixture composed of Bioperine® and plant-based enzymes clinically proven to maximize nutrient absorption.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 30/60 Capsules
Lentra Formula – 495mg
Magnesium (as magnesium bis-glycinate)
Taurine (as taurate free base)
L-theanine (as Suntheanine®)
NSB™ Proprietary Blend – 102.5mg
BioPerine® (Black Pepper Extract) (standardized to 95% piperine)(Piper nigrum) (fruit)
Suntheanine® brand L-Theanine is a registered trademark of Taiyo International, Inc. Suntheanine® is Generally Recognized as Safe (GRAS) & is Non-GMO Project Verified.
Lactium® is a registered trademark used under license and is protected under U.S. patent #5,846,939.
NSB™ is a trademark of Sanesco International Inc.
GABA is vital for:
- Calm and relaxation
- Regulating excitability
For more information regarding Sanesco and Targeted Nutritional Therapy TNT visit www.sanescohealth.com