Ultra Preventive EZ Swallow
Ultra Preventive EZ Swallow, by Douglas Laboratories, is an easy-to-swallow version of our signature, most comprehensive multivitamin and mineral supplement, Ultra Preventive X.
Formulated with an organic fruit, vegetable and phytonutrient blend, these smaller tablets are encased in a natural vanilla coating and are specially designed to be easily swallowed.
This unique formula provides antioxidant support and many beneficial nutrients, including carotenoids, flavonoids, polyphenols, and bioavailable forms of vitamins and minerals that contribute to optimal health.
- Daily wellness
Ultra Preventive EZ Swallow has been carefully developed to contain adequate amounts of vitamins, minerals, and other beneficial nutrients and enzymes. Each ingredient is selected in consideration of its absorbability, competitive relationship with other nutrients, allergenic potential, and long-term safety.
The specific nutrients are included in high-potency amounts because of the vital roles they play in antioxidant protection, cellular health, energy, methylation, the nervous system, bone, heart and immune support, among other functions.
Ultra Preventive EZ Swallow contains methylated B vitamins which support energy production, healthy blood cells and the nervous system. Hydroxycobalamin is a precursor form of vitamin B12 converted in the body to both methylcobalamin and adenosylcobalamin.
While methylcobalamin is found in the cytosol of cells and predominates in blood and other fluids, adenosylcobalamin is the major form of vitamin B12 stored in the mitochondria of cellular tissues.
L-methylfolate is the naturally occurring, predominant form of folate commonly found in cells and is essential for overall health, as it participates as a cofactor in a reaction that involves the remethylation of homocysteine to methionine.
Unlike synthetic folic acid, L-methylfolate can be used directly by the body, without the need for an additional conversion via the enzyme (5, 10 methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase (MTHFR)).
A significant dose of elemental choline from choline bitartrate is supplied in this formula. Choline acts as a methyl donor for homocysteine and folate metabolism in the methylation cycle following conversion to betaine, and also as a structural component of cellular membranes and synthesis of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine.
Vitamin C is a potent, water-soluble antioxidant that protects cells from oxygen free radical damage. It is essential for connective tissue and bone metabolism, capillary health, and supports immune function. Beta- carotene is a fat-soluble antioxidant.
It reduces oxidation of unsaturated fatty acids by inactivating free radicals, thus stabilizing and protecting cell membranes, e.g., in the lungs, eyes, and arteries.
The carotenoids lutein and zeaxanthin are important antioxidants in the macula of the eye, as evidenced by recent studies performed by the NIH National Eye Institute. Research has shown that these important carotenoids are the predominant pigments found in the macula to support healthy vision.
Alpha-lipoic acid is a nutritional coenzyme that is involved in energy metabolism of proteins, carbohydrates and fats, has physiological functions for healthy blood glucose metabolism. It is a universal free radical scavenger essential for recharging other antioxidant systems such as glutathione and vitamins C and E.
The antioxidant activity of quercetin supports the gastrointestinal tract and immune system as it increases mucus secretion from gastric cells.
Many bioflavonoids, especially rutin and quercetin, support the health of the body’s circulatory system by helping maintain capillary blood flow and proper vascular permeability, integrity, and resiliency. N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine is a precursor to the sulfur amino acid cysteine, which is used by the body to synthesize glutathione.
Glutathione is a naturally occurring tripeptide that is a major component of two enzymes: glutathione peroxidase and glutathione reductase, which help scavenge toxic free radicals and inhibit peroxidation.
Calcium and magnesium are included in a 1:1 ratio in bioavailable amino acid chelate and citrate forms to support bone and tissue health. Vitamin D is responsible for the absorption of calcium into the blood, and Vitamin K2 deposits the blood calcium into bones and teeth.
Therefore, consuming sufficient amounts of dietary calcium is not enough for bone and cardiovascular health; the body needs to distribute and utilize the calcium properly with aid of Vitamin K2 (MK-7).
Ultra Preventive EZ Swallow includes organic phytonutrients in unique plant blends to provide naturally occurring nutrients and antioxidants for cellular health support. Chlorella and spirulina are microalgae that supply chlorophyll, carotenes, B-vitamins, and trace elements.
Green tea with EGCG and grape seed extract provide polyphenols for cellular and antioxidant support. Enzymes such as betaine HCL, papain and bromelain aid in the digestion of foods.
Serving Size 8 Ultra Preventive EZ Swallow Tablets Contain:
- Vitamin A – 4,500 mcg (33% as Vitamin A Palmitate/67% as Natural Beta-Carotene)
- Vitamin C – 700 mg (as Ascorbic Acid)
- Vitamin D-3 (as cholecalciferol) – 25 mcg (1,000 I.U.)
- Vitamin E – 134 mg (natural, as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate plus mixed tocopherols)
- Thiamine (as thiamine HCl) – 100 mg
- Riboflavin (as riboflavin/riboflavin-5-phosphate) – 50 mg
- Niacin/Niacinamide – 190 mg
- Vitamin B-6 – 100 mg (as pyridoxine HCl/ pyridoxal-5-phosphate)
- Folate – 1,333 mcg DFE (as Metafolin L-5-MTHF)
- Vitamin B-12 – 500 mcg (as methylcobalamin/adenosylcobalamin/hydroxycobalamin)
- Biotin – 300 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid – 100 mg (as d-calcium pantothenate)
- Choline – 275 mg (from choline bitartrate)
- Calcium – 210 mg (as calcium citrate/malate/chelate complex)
- Iodine (from kelp) – 200 mcg
- Magnesium – 210 mg (as magnesium citrate/chelate complex)
- Zinc – 25 mg (as OptiZinc monomethionine)
- Selenium – 200 mcg (as selenomethionine)
- Copper – 2 mg (as copper amino acid chelate)
- Manganese – 9 mg (as manganese sulfate)
- Chromium – 200 mcg (as chromium polynicotinate)
- Molybdenum – 100 mcg (as molybdenum krebs*)
- Potassium – 100 mg (as potassium chloride)
- Lutein (from marigold flower extract) – 10 mg
- Lycopene (from tomatoes) – 6 mg
- Zeaxanthin (from marigold flower extract) – 2 mg
- N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine – 150 mg
- Betaine HCL – 150 mg
- Inositol – 100 mg
- Quercetin – 100 mg
- Citrus Bioflavonoids (lemon) – 100 mg
- Boron – 1.5 mg (as Boron Aspartate/Citrate complex)
- Vanadium – 50 mcg (as Vanadium Krebs*)
- Bromelain (Anana comosus, pineapple stem) – 50 mg
- Papain – 100 mg (Carica papaya, papaya latex))
- Grape Seed Extract (standardized to 92% polyphenols) – 50 mg
- Alpha Lipoic Acid – 50 mg
- Vitamin K2 (menaquinone-7) – 45 mcg
- Rutin (Sophorae japonica, flower) – 25 mg
- Boron (as boron amino acid chelate) – 3 mg
- Vanadium (as vanadium krebs*) – 50 mcg
Organic Fruit and Vegetable Blend – 700 mg
Organic beet powder, Organic carrot powder, Organic black currant powder, Organic blueberry powder, Organic broccoli powder, Organic Concord grape powder, Organic green cabbage powder, Organic Collard greens powder, Organic cranberry powder, Organic kale powder, Organic Parsley powder, Organic raspberry powder, Organic spinach Powder.
Organic Spirulina (whole plant) – 100 mg
Organic Chlorella (whole plant, broken cell wall) – 100 mg
Organic Green Tea Extract (Camellia sinensis, standardized to 50% polyphenols, 20% EGCG) – 50 mg
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, coating [hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, starch (rice), gum acacia, glycerine, natural vanilla flavor, fruit and vegetable juice (natural colorant), spirulina extract (natural color)], hydroxypropyl cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, silica, and ascorbyl palmitate.
*Krebs = Citrate, Fumarate, Malate, Glutarate and Succinate Complex. MetafolinÂ® is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.Gluten-Free, Non-GMO
As a dietary supplement, adults take 4-8 Ultra Preventive EZ Swallow tablets daily or as directed by one of our health coach professionals. This product is best taken with meals.
Consult a health care professional before use if taking blood thinners. This product is not recommended for pregnant or lactating women. If you have any health conditions or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct light. Keep out of reach of children.