Ultra B-Complex w/PQQ
Ultra B-Complex w/PQQ by Pure Encapsulations features folate as Metafolin® L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate (L-5MTHF), the naturally occurring, universally metabolized form of folate, and vitamin B12 as a blend of activated methylcobalamin and adenosylcobalamin, with PQQ, alpha lipoic acid, and luteolin for enhanced antioxidant and cellular support.
- Broad-spectrum methylation, nerve, and cellular energy support
- Enhanced support for nerve health and neuronal gene expression
- Promotes energy production by supporting mitochondrial biogenesis
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegetarian ingredients
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization, www.gluten.org
Amount Per Serving
Each vegetarian capsule contains:
- Thiamin (as thiamin HCl) – 125 mg
- Riboflavin (vitamin B2 and 60% riboflavin 5′ phosphate (activated B2)) – 12.7 mg
- Niacin (as niacinamide and 8% inositol hexaniacinate (no-flush niacin)) – 108 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl and 7% pyridoxal 5′ phosphate (activated B6)) – 96.7 mg
- Folate (as Metafolin®, L-5-MTHF) – 667 mcg DFE (400 mcg L-5-MTHF)
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin and 50% adenosylcobalamin) – 1,000 mcg
- Biotin – 400 mcg
- Panthothenic acid (as calcium pantothenate) (B5) – 100 mg
- Alpha lipoic acid (thioctic acid) – 100 mg
- Luteolin – 20 mg
- BioPQQ® pyrroloquinoline quinone disodium salt – 10 mg
Other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), ascorbyl palmitate
As a dietary supplement, adults take 1 Ultra B-Complex w/PQQ capsule, 1-2 times daily, with meals, or as directed by one of our health coach professionals.
Gluten Free GMO Free Vegetarian
There are no reviews yet.