How it Works
Balance between inhibitory and excitatory neurotransmitters is vital to health and well-being. Inhibitory neurotransmitters such as serotonin and GABA control excitatory signals in the nervous system. That’s why supporting inhibitory neurotransmitters often results in an overall calming and relaxing effect. Tranquilent by Sanesco Health includes ingredients that support the action of inhibitory neurotransmitters. 5-HTP supports serotonin synthesis.
Myo-inositol works to support serotonergic receptors. Theanine, as Suntheanine®, supports both the release of GABA and its function. The chewable format makes this easy to use for children and easy to take on the go as needed. It may also be combined with Lentra, SomniTR, or Prolent for added inhibitory support. Tranquilent may be used in Initial, Restoration and Maintenance phases along the path to wellness.
GABA is important for:
- Calm and relaxation
- Regulating excitability
Serotonin also plays important roles in:
- Mental and emotional health (including mood and anxiousness)
- Stress response
- Appetite and cravings
- Pain perception
- GI motility
- Menstrual health
- Calm and relaxation
- Muscle control and coordination
Inositol is important for:
- Mental and emotional health (including mood)
- Impulse control
- Fear response
- L-theanine as Suntheanine® (standardized to >99%): Shown to promote relaxation by multiple mechanisms including antagonizing glutamate receptors, increasing the release of GABA and decreasing norepinephrine levels in the brain.
- 5-HTP: A naturally occurring amino acid and metabolite of L–tryptophan. 5-HTP is the direct precursor in the biosynthesis of serotonin. Use of 5-HTP avoids the rate-limiting conversion of tryptophan to 5-HTP.
- Myo-inositol (inositol) A precursor for the second messenger system (phosphatidyl-inositol) used by noradrenergic, cholinergic and serotonergic receptors. Inositol regulates numerous cellular functions including membrane and receptor function.
Serving Size: 1 Chewable Tablet
Servings per Container: 30 Tablets
Tranquilent Formula – 1,045 mg
- Myo-inositol (inositol)
- L-Theanine (as Suntheanine®)
- 5-hydroxytryptophan (Griffonia simplicifolia) (seed)
Suntheanine® brand L-Theanine is a registered trademark of Taiyo International, Inc.Suntheanine® is Generally Recognized as Safe (GRAS) and is Non-GMO Project Verified.
For more information regarding Sanesco and Targeted Nutritional Therapy TNT visit www.sanescohealth.com