Scorbatate, by Genestra Brands, helps in wound healing, in tissue and connective tissue formation; helps to maintain healthy skin, immune and proper muscle function; helps to prevent vitamin C deficiency.
High potency vitamin C of 1000 mg per serving with added minerals
- Helps in the maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth and gums
- Helps the body to metabolize fats and proteins
- Helps in normal wound healing and connective tissue formation
- Vitamin C provides antioxidant support for cellular health
- Helps to prevent vitamin C deficiency
- Provides support for healthy glucose metabolism
- Helps to maintain healthy skin, immune and proper muscle function
Ideal for vegans
- Convenient powder format
Each 1⁄4 Teaspoon (1.35 g) Scorbatate Contains
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid/ calcium ascorbate) – 1000 mg
- Calcium (calcium carbonate/ ascorbate) – 45 mg
- Magnesium (magnesium carbonate) – 37.5 mg
- Zinc (zinc citrate) – 1.75 mg
- Selenium (selenium HVP♦ chelate/ sodium selenite) – 12.5 mcg
- Manganese (manganese sulfate monohydrate) – 1.25 mg
- Chromium (chromium nicotinate glycinate chelate) – 12.5 mg
- Molybdenum (molybdenum HVP♦ chelate) – 25 mcg
- Potassium (potassium carbonate) – 25 mg
- L-Aspartic Acid – 6 mg
- Vanadium (vanadium HVP♦ chelate) – 25 mg
♦ Hydrolyzed vegetable (rice/soy) protein
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Silica, citric acid
Guaranteed to contain no added wheat, yeast, gluten, sugar, artificial colouring or flavouring, antimicrobial preservatives, dairy or animal products . Ideal for vegans.
Adults (19 years and older): Add water or juice to 1⁄4 teaspoon of Scorbatate and mix . Take once daily with a meal, a few hours before or after taking other medications, or as recommended by one of our health coach professionals.
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use.
Safety-sealed for your protection and for product freshness . Do not use if outer seal is missing or broken.
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
There are no reviews yet.