Pediatri Vite, by Genestra Brands, provides a delicious, natural cherry-flavored, full-spectrum liquid vitamin and mineral combination specifically formulated to support optimum nutritional status in children one year and older. Adequate amounts of vitamins and essential minerals are required for the healthy functioning of all physiological processes.
Comprehensive multi-vitamin supplement for children and adolescents
- Supports bone health, immune function, and normal growth and development
- Available in a great-tasting, cherry-flavored liquid
- Better taste from natural cherry, vanilla cream and raspberry flavors for enhanced compliance
- Increased amount of essential nutrients: vitamins D and E, niacinamide, pantothenic acid, iodine, magnesium, zinc, choline and inositol
- Added vitamin K for additional bone health support
- More servings per bottle, providing an additional two-week supply
Serving Size 1 Teaspoon (5 ml)
Servings per Container 50
Each Teaspoon Contains
- Calories – 10
- Total Carbohydrate – 2 g
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 400 IU
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol) – 11.2 IU
- Vitamin K1 (as phylloquinone) 30 mcg
- Riboflavin – 0.8 mg
- Niacin (as niacinamide) – 6 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride) – 1 mg
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin/hydroxocobalamin) – 8.5 mcg
- Biotin – 70 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as d-panthenol) – 2.5 mg
- Calcium (as calcium lactate) – 20 mg
- Iodine (as potassium iodide) – 45 mcg
- Magnesium (as magnesium lactate) – 12 mg
- Zinc (as zinc citrate) – 5.5 mg
- Copper [as copper (II) gluconate] – 0.45 mg
- Choline (as choline chloride) – 27.5 mg
- Inositol – 1 mg
Other ingredients: Purified water, glycerin, concentrated apple juice, natural flavors (cherry, vanilla cream, raspberry), citric acid, medium chain triglycerides, xanthan gum, potassium sorbate, rebaudioside A (stevia leaf extract), rosemary leaf extract, mixed tocopherol concentrate
Guaranteed to contain no added wheat, gluten, artificial coloring or flavoring or dairy products. Quality Assurance: Safety-sealed for your protection and for product freshness
Adolescents (9-18 years): Take one teaspoon Pediatri Vite two times daily with meals, a few hours before or after taking medications or other supplements, or as recommended by one of our health coach professionals. Children (1-8 years): Take one teaspoon Pediatri Vite daily with a meal, a few hours before or after taking medications or other supplements, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner. Shake well before each use.
Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking blood thinners or any medication, or have any health condition.
CAUTION: Accidental overdose of liquid vitamin D products can lead to serious adverse side effects in infants.
THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED FOR INFANTS. The recommended daily intake of vitamin D for infants is 400 IU. This product delivers 400 IU of vitamin D per serving.
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.Do not use if seal is missing or broken.
Dairy Free Gluten Free GMO Free