Klean Electrolytes by Klean Athlete and Douglas Laboratories is a NSF Certified for Sport supplement providing specific nutrients in capsule form to help replenish electrolytes and retain hydration during or after exercise.
Klean Electrolytes and the entire Klean Athlete line have undergone rigorous testing by NSF Certified for Sport program which was created to meet the growing demands of athletes, coaches and healthcare professionals to certify that sports supplements are safe and free from banned substances.
Every product that carries the NSF Certified for Sport mark has undergone stringent laboratory testing to confirm content, purity and compliance.
Klean Electrolytes supplies sodium, potassium, chloride, calcium and magnesium to help replenish electrolytes and retain hydration. Electrolytes are important for many reasons and help to maintain a normal balance of fluids within the body.
They assist is maintaining a balance, of pressure between the inside and outside of cells and help to support the systems that regulate blood pressure. Hydration and electrolyte balance are also critical to nerve and muscle function.
Klean Electrolytes is indicated for athletes that require supplemental electrolytes for hydration to help achieve optimal performance.
Serving Size: 1 vegetarian capsule
Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin B-6 (Pyridoxal-5-phosphate) – 7 mg
- Calcium (as Calcium Chelate) – 25 mg
- Magnesium (as Magnesium Chelate) – 25 mg
- Sodium (as Sodium Chloride) – 40 mg
- Potassium (as Potassium Chelate) – 25 mg
- Chloride (as Sodium Chloride) – 60 mg
Other ingredients: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (capsule), cellulose, vegetable stearate and silica.
As a dietary supplement, take one to three capsules prior to, during, and after intense or prolonged exercise.
The following are merely guidelines and one should consult with a health coach, trainer or health professional for individualized dosing:
- Weight <135 lbs: 1 capsule per hour during activity, 1 capsule after activity
- Weight 135-200 lbs: 1 capsule prior to activity, 1-2 capsules per hour of activity,1-2 capsules after activity
- Weight >200 lbs: 1 capsule prior to activity, 2-3 capsules per hour of activity, 2-3 capsules after activity
*Can double dose during extreme humidity or increased sweat rate
No adverse effects have been reported. Caution: Excess consumption of electrolytes may cause muscle cramping or diarrhea.
Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct light. Keep out of reach of children.
Gluten Free GMO Free Vegan Vegetarian