Table of Contents
Ultra Protein Green
Ultra Protein Green provided by Douglas Laboratories is a plant-based protein powder that contains 5 sources of protein from pea, chia, brown rice, flaxseed, and chlorella.
Additional organic greens, soluble fiber, inulin, probiotics, enzymes, vitamins and minerals, along with a phytonutrient blend make this formula a nutritionally satisfying, great-tasting vanilla shake, and is one of the essential supplements in the 21-Day Cleanse!
The Spectra Phytonutrient proprietary blend of powdered fruits and vegetables contributes antioxidant activity, and has been clinically shown to support healthy levels of oxidative stress markers and cellular metabolic activity. This formula is vegan, gluten-free, soy-free, and sweetened with Stevia.
Ultra Protein Green is indicated for individuals that desire a vegan protein supplement for general health.
One scoop or 1 sachet (approx 30.9 g) contains:
Calories – 115
Total Fat – 2 g
Total Carbohydrates – 7 g
Fiber – 2 g
Protein – 17 g
- Vitamin A – (as Vitamin A Palmitate) – 1,100 IU
- Vitamin C (as Sodium Ascorbate) – 20 mg
- Vitamin D-3 (as Cholecalciferol from lichen) – 65 IU
- Vitamin E (as D-Alpha Acetate) – 5 IU
- Vitamin K1 (as Phytonadione) – 25 mcg
- Thiamine (as Thiamine Mononitrate) – 0.4 mg
- Riboflavin – 0.5 mg
- Niacin (as Niacinamide) – 7.5 mg
- Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxine HCI) – 0.6 mg
- Folate (as L-Methylfolate, Metafolin®) – 200 mcg
- Vitamin B-12 (as Methylcobalamin) – 0.6 mcg
- Biotin – 10 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (Calcium Pantothenate) – 2 mg
- Calcium (Calcium Carbonate) – 365 mg
- Phosphorus (as Potassium Phosphate) – 39 mg
- Iodine (as Potassium Iodide) – 50 mcg
- Magnesium (as Magnesium Citrate) – 100 mg
- Zinc (as Zinc Citrate) – 3 mg
- Selenium (as L-Selenomethionine) – 16 mcg
- Manganese (as Manganese Citrate) – 0.6 mg
- Chromium (as Chromium Citrate) – 100 mcg
- Molybdenum (as Molybdenum Citrate) – 25 mcg
- Potassium (as Potassium Phosphate) – 98 mg
- Apple Pectin – 1,000 mg
- Organic Alfalfa grass – 400 mg
- Organic Spinach (Spinacia oleracea, leaf) – 50 mg
- Organic Kale (Brassica oleracea, leaf) – 50 mg
- Organic Spirulina – 200 mg
- Bacillus coagulans – 1 Billion CFU
- Protease – 10,000 HUT
- Hemicellulase – 800 HCU
- Fiber Blend – 1,100 mg (Inulin, pea fiber)
SpectraTM Phytonutrient Blend – 100 mg
- Coffea arabica Extract (coffee cherry)
- Broccoli sprout concentrate (seed)
- Green Tea Extract (leaf)
- Onion Extract (bulb)
- Apple Extract (skin)
- Acerola Extract (fruit)
- Camu Camu Concentrate (fruit)
- Quercetin (flower)
- Tomato concentrate (fruit)
- Broccoli concentrate (floret and stems)
- Acai concentrate (fruit)
- Turmeric concentrate (root)
- Garlic concentrate (clove)
- Basil concentrate (leaf)
- Oregano concentrate (leaf)
- Cinnamon concentrate (bark and stem)
- Elderberry concentrate (fruit)
- Carrot concentrate (root)
- Mangosteen concentrate (fruit)
- Blackcurrant Extract (fruit)
- Blueberry Extract (fruit)
- Sweet Cherry concentrate (fruit)
- Blackberry concentrate (fruit)
- Chokeberry concentrate (fruit)
- Raspberry concentrate (fruit)
- Spinach concentrate (leaf)
- Kale concentrate (leaf)
- Bilberry Extract (fruit)
- Brussels sprout concentrate (edible head).
Other ingredients: Plant-based Protein blend: pea protein, organic chia seed, brown rice protein, organic flax seed and organic chlorella powder (cracked-cell), natural French vanilla flavor and natural flavor, and purified stevia extract.
Adults take one scoop of Ultra Protein Green daily mixed with 8-10 ounces of water or other liquid. Blend well.
Ultra Protein Green contains Vitamin K, which interferes with the prescription drug Coumadin (Warfarin). Consult your physician before taking this product. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking prescription medications or have a medical condition, consult with one of our health coaches before use.
No adverse side effects have been reported.
Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct light. Keep out of reach of children.