Kids English Ivy Syrup
Kids English Ivy Syrup, by Genestra Brands, is a great-tasting combination of herbs traditionally used to support upper respiratory and immune health. It provides English ivy, an important source of α-hederin, which has been shown to support surfactant secretion and bronchiole function in preclinical research.
Clinical trials have also demonstrated the beneficial effects of English ivy on supporting respiratory function in children. A mucilaginous herb, marshmallow contains polysaccharides that coat the mucosal lining of the respiratory tract. Clinical research supports its traditional use as a demulcent, promoting oropharyngeal mucosal health and providing soothing comfort to the airway.
Herbal combination supporting upper respiratory immune health in kids
- Includes a soothing blend of English ivy, marshmallow and elderberry extracts
- Supports upper respiratory health and function
- Promotes oropharyngeal mucosal health and comfort
- Delicious natural raspberry flavor
- Convenient liquid formula suitable for children 3 years and older
3-5 years: 1⁄2 Teaspoon (2.5 ml)
6+ years: 1 Teaspoon (5 ml)
Servings per Container
3-5 years: 48
6+ years: 24
- Calories – 10
- Total Carbohydrate – 2 g
- Marshmallow (Althaea officinalis) Root Extract (4:1) – 125 mg
- English Ivy (Hedera helix) Leaf Extract (4-7:1) – 40 mg
- European Elder (Sambucus nigra subsp. nigra) Fruit Extract (16:1) – 25 mg
Other ingredients: Purified water, glycerin, xylitol, natural flavors, citric acid, xanthan gum, potassium sorbate
Children (6 years and older): Take 1 teaspoon Kids English Ivy Syrup 3 times daily. Children (3-5 years): Take 1⁄2 teaspoon 3 times daily or as recommended by one of our health coach professionals. Take a few hours before or after taking medications or other supplements.
Do not use if you are allergic to ivy. Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are taking any medication, or have any health condition. Hypersensitivity to European elder has been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use. Discontinue use in case of gastrointestinal upsets, such as abdominal cramps, nausea, vomiting or diarrhea. This product was sealed for your protection. Do not use if box or contents are open or damaged.
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of the reach of children.
Dairy Free Gluten Free GMO Free Vegan