Table of Contents
HMF Maternity, by Genestra Brands, helps support intestinal/gastrointestinal health. Could promote a favourable gut flora.
Healthy intestinal bacteria are just as important to infants as to adults. Microflora composition remains relatively unchanged after infancy. Thus, the acquisition of a beneficial flora potential in the newborn can be significantly enhanced if the mother also takes a probiotic during pregnancy. Additionally, probiotics will help support the intestinal function of the mother during the pregnancy period.
Supports gastrointestinal health and a healthy microflora
- Utilizes human sourced, non-pathogenic proprietary strains that provide strong epithelial adherence and a naturally high tolerance to stomach acid
- Temporarily modify gut flora
Supports pregnant women
- Unique consortium of proprietary strains
Each Capsule Contains
- Probiotic Consortium – 10 billion CFU
- Lactobacillus salivarius (CUL-61) – 6 .25 Billion CFU
- Bifidobacterium animalis subsp . lactis (CUL-34)
- Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL-20) – 2 .5 billion CFU
- Lactobacillus paracasei (CUL-08) – 1 .25 billion CFU
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Maltodextrin, hypromellose
Guaranteed to contain no added wheat, gluten, soy, artificial colouring or flavouring, antimicrobial preservatives, dairy or animal products. Ideal for vegans.
Women: Take one HMF Maternity capsule daily with a meal, at least two to three hours before or after taking antibiotics, or as recommended by one of our health coach professionals.
If you have an immune-compromised condition, do not use. If you are experiencing fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhoea or severe abdominal pain, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. If symptoms of digestive upset occur, worsen, or persist beyond three days, discontinue use and consult your healthcare practitioner.
Safety-sealed for your protection and for product freshness. Do not use if the blister pack has been tampered with.
Store under refrigeration (below 8 °C).
Dairy Free Gluten Free No FOS Vegan