HMF Baby B
HMF Baby B, by Genestra Brands, probiotic formula for breast-fed babies provides Lactobacillus salivarius, Lactobacillus paracasei, Bifidobacterium bifidum and Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis, which help to promote immune function and skin health in children.
HMF Baby B powder dissolves easily into milk or water, and is free of gluten and soy. Ideal for vegetarian children.
Probiotic for infants
- Helps promote healthy immune function and skin health
- Helps to reduce incidence of skin sensitivity
Serving Size 1 Scoop (200 mg)
Servings per Container about 30
Amount Per Serving
- Probiotic Consortium – 10 billion CFU
- Lactobacillus salivarius (CUL-61)
- Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (CUL-34)
- Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL-20)
- Lactobacillus paracasei (CUL-08)
Other ingredients: Transgalactooligosaccharides (GOS) (from milk) Contains: Milk
Infants and Toddlers (0 to 36 months old): Take 1 scoop daily or as recommended by one of our health coach professionals. Preparation instructions for adults:
- Wash your hands thoroughly.
- Measure 30 mL (2 tablespoons) of water and pour into sterilized bottle.
- Using the enclosed scoop, add one level scoop of powder to water or breast-milk. Shake well until powder is dissolved.
- Feed to infant immediately. After feeding, any solution not consumed within 1 hour should be discarded.
If you have an immune-compromised condition, do not use. If you have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use. If you have fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhea or severe abdominal pain, consult your health professional before use. If symptoms of digestive upset occur, stop use and consult your health professional.
Store under refrigeration (below 46 °F). Keep out of the reach of children. This product was sealed for your protection. Do not use if box or contents are open or damaged.
Gluten Free No FOS Vegetarian
There are no reviews yet.