Vitamin D Gummy
Vitamin D Gummy by Douglas Laboratories provides vitamin D to support daily wellness, including cellular health.
- Support for immune function and daily wellness
- Support for cellular health
Functions and Mechanism of Action
Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin that provides general cellular support, in part by supporting immune cell activity and by maintaining healthy cell metabolism.
In a clinical trial, Vitamin D supplementation was shown to support Vitamin D-regulated genes associated with immune function, response to stress, and DNA repair. Vitamin D also supports healthy immune cell activation due to the presence of vitamin D receptors in immune cells, including lymphocytes and macrophages.
Serving Size 1 Gummy:
- Total Carbohydrate – 1 g
- Total Sugars – <0.5 g Includes <0.5 g of Added Sugars
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) – 25 mcg (1,000 IU)
- Sodium – 10 mg
Organic Fruit Blend – 25 mg
- Organic Strawberry (Fragaria x ananasa) Fruit
- Organic Raspberry (Rubus ideaus) Fruit
- Organic Wild Blueberry (Vaccinium angustifolium) Fruit
- Organic Sour Cherry (Prunus cerasus) Fruit
- Organic Pomegranate (Punica granatum) Fruit
- Organic Cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon) Fruit
Other ingredients: Isomalto-oligosaccharides, water, organic cane sugar, pectin, natural raspberry flavor, citric acid, sodium citrate, black carrot color, stevia leaf extract, coating (organic sunflower oil, carnauba wax)
As a dietary supplement, children age 4+ take 1 gummy daily with food, adults take 1 gummy 1-2 times daily with food, or as directed by one of our health coach professionals.
If you are pregnant, nursing, have any health condition or taking any medication, consult your health professional before using this product.
Store in a cool, dry place. Use only if seal is intact. Keep out of reach of children.