Vitamin C Gummy
Vitamin C gummy by Douglas Laboratories provides support for a healthy immune system and cellular health.
- Support for immune function and daily wellness
- Support for cellular health
Functions and Mechanism of Action
Vitamin C is an essential micronutrient that supports the immune system by providing antioxidant activity against reactive oxygen species.
Vitamin C supports the body’s defense system by enhancing white blood cell function and activity, as well as promote interferon levels, antibody responses, and secretion of thymic hormones. Additionally, it maintains healthy mast cell function and supports lymphocyte formation.
Serving Size 2 Gummies
- Calories – 5
- Total Carbohydrate – 3 g
- Total Sugars – <1 g Includes <1 g of Added Sugars
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) – 250 mg
- Sodium – 10 mg
Organic Fruit Blend – 50 mg
- Organic Strawberry (Fragaria x ananasa) Fruit
- Organic Raspberry (Rubus ideaus) Fruit
- Organic Wild Blueberry (Vaccinium angustifolium) Fruit
- Organic Sour Cherry (Prunus cerasus) Fruit
- Organic Pomegranate (Punica granatum) Fruit
- Organic Cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon) Fruit
Other ingredients: Isomalto-oligosaccharides, water, organic cane sugar, pectin, orange essential oil, sodium citrate, stevia leaf extract, coating (organic sunflower oil, carnauba wax)
As a dietary supplement, adults and children age 4+ take 2 gummies 1-2 times daily with food or as directed by one of our health coach professionals.
If you are pregnant, nursing, have any health condition or taking any medication, consult your health professional before using this product.
Store in a cool, dry place. Use only if seal is intact. Keep out of reach of children.
There are no reviews yet.