Table of Contents
V-Enzymes, by Genestra Brands, is a benchmark vegan digestive support product. The formula helps to reduce the complex nutritional components of food, digesting proteins, lipids and complex carbohydrates to allow for optimal absorption.
In laboratory results, the effects of one V-Enzymes capsule on digestion of beef, egg white and zucchini was investigated (items provided a typical profile of protein, fat and carbohydrate). The in vitro experiments simulated intestinal conditions including adjustments for pH and simulated ‘churning and pulverization’ action of the stomach (via stomacher mixed well and incubated at 37°C/ 98.6°F).
In all cases the addition of V-Enzymes completely liquefied the food item compared to the control where only stomach pulverization took place.
- Includes plant and microbial enzymes and broad-spectrum action
- Includes lactase, which helps in lactose digestion as per in vitro laboratory results
- Supports healthy digestive function
- Digestive enzyme
- Supports protein digestion
Wide pH range
- Highly effective from pH 3.5 to pH 9.0
Ideal for vegetarians
- Convenient vegetable capsule format
Each Capsule Contains
- Alpha-amylase (from Aspergillus oryzae) – 300 mg
- Bacterial Protease (from Bacillus subtilis) – 150 mg
- Cellulase (from Trichoderma longibrachiatum) – 40 mg
- Stem Bromelain (from Ananas comosus) – 30 mg
- Lactase (from Aspergillus oryzae) – 20 mg
- Triacylglycerol Lipase (from Rhizopus oryzae) – 15 mg
- Acid Active Protease (from Aspergillus oryzae) – 10 mg
- Alkaline Active Protease (from Aspergillus oryzae) – 10 mg
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Hypromellose, magnesium stearate Contains: Milk, wheat
Guaranteed to contain no added yeast, corn, soy, sodium, sugar, artificial colouring or flavouring or antimicrobial preservatives. Ideal for vegetarians.
Recommended Adult Dose
Take three capsules two times daily with or immediately before meals or as recommended by one of our health coach professionals. For prolonged use, consult your healthcare practitioner.
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding; if you have gastrointestinal lesions/ulcers or diabetes; if you are taking anticoagulants, anti- inflammatory agents or antibiotics; or if you are having surgery, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. Hypersensitivity/allergy, headaches, heartburn, bloating, nausea, vomiting and diarrhoea have been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult your healthcare practitioner.
Safety-sealed for your protection and for product freshness. Do not use if outer seal is missing or broken.
Store in a cool, dry place.