TAD+, by Genestra Brands, is a multi nutrient glandular formula that helps to maintain eyesight, skin, membranes and immune function; helps in the development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth, gums and night vision; helps normal growth and development; helps the body to metabolize carbohydrates, fats and proteins and helps in wound healing and tissue formation.
Multivitamin, mineral, botanical and glandular formulation
- Helps in the maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth, gums and night vision
- Helps to maintain eyesight, skin, membranes and immune function
- Helps the body to metabolize carbohydrates, fats and proteins
- Helps in normal wound healing and tissue formation
With bovine adrenal powder
- 175 mg per capsule
- Three tablets daily with a meal ensures patient compliance
Each TAD+ Tablet Contains
- Vitamin A (vitamin A palmitate) – 1000 mcg RAE / 3333 IU
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) – 166 mg
- Thiamine (thiamine mononitrate) – 8 mg
- Riboflavin – 6.6 mg
- Niacinamide – 50 mg
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride) – 16.6 mg
- Pantothenic Acid (calcium d-pantothenate) – 8 mg
- Calcium (dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate) – 65 mg
- Zinc (zinc aspartate) – 8 mg
- Bovine (Bos taurus) Adrenal – 175 mg
- Bovine (Bos taurus) Spleen – 175 mg
- Wild Yam (Dioscorea villosa) Root – 15 mg
- Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) Root – 15 mg
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, silica, magnesium stearate, hypromellose, glycerin
Guaranteed to contain no added wheat, yeast, gluten, soy, artificial coloring or flavoring or dairy products.
Recommended Adult Dose
Take one TAD+ tablet three times daily with meals, a few hours before or after taking other medications, or as recommended by one of our health coach professionals. For use beyond 4-6 weeks, consult your healthcare practitioner.
Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Do not use if you have hypokalemia, high blood pressure, kidney or cardiovascular disorder, diabetes, glycosuria, vascular disease, hyperadrenia, hyperthyroidism, bile duct obstruction, acute liver diseases or cancers, septic gall bladder inflammation, intestinal spasm, or an allergy to plants of the Dioscorea family.
Do not use if you have hormone sensitive conditions such as uterine, endometrial, breast or ovarian cancer, as well as endometriosis and uterine fibroids. As wild yam may increase the risk of thrombosis, do not use if you have protein S deficiency.
Do not use if you are taking thiazide diuretics, cardiac glycosides, corticosteroids, immunosuppressants, stimulant laxatives or other medications which may aggravate electrolyte imbalance.
Safety-sealed for your protection and for product freshness. Do not use if outer seal is missing or broken.
Store in a cool, dry place.