Colloidal Multi Mins Liquid
Colloidal Multi Mins Liquid, by Genestra Brands, provides trace and colloidal minerals with added sodium montmorillonite, which provides 49 colloidal minerals. It comes in a natural orange flavor. A mineral formula to support energy metabolism, thyroid function and healthy skin.
Multimineral formulation provides trace and colloidal minerals
- With added sodium montmorillonite, which provides 49 colloidal minerals
- Provides antioxidants for cellular support
- Helps the body to metabolize carbohydrates, fats and proteins
- Supports thyroid function
- Helps to maintain healthy skin and immune function
- Helps to prevent iodine, selenium, chromium and molybdenum deficiencies
Natural orange-flavored Colloidal Multi Mins Liquid
- Great taste for excellent patient compliance
Ideal for vegans
- Convenient liquid format
Serving Size 2 Tablespoons (30 ml)
Servings Per Container (approximately 33)
33.8 fl oz (1000 mL)
- Calories – 15
- Total Carbohydrate – 3 g
- Calcium (as calcium carbonate) – 6 mg
- Iron (as iron gluconate) – 0.6 mg
- Iodine (as potassium iodide) – 100 mcg
- Magnesium (as magnesium hydroxide) – 3 mg
- Zinc (as zinc gluconate) – 0.6 mg
- Selenium (as sodium selenite) – 50 mcg
- Copper (as copper gluconate) – 0.2 mg
- Manganese (as manganese gluconate) – 0.6 mg
- Chromium (as chromium nicotinate glycinate) – 100 mcg
- Molybdenum (as molybdenum citrate) – 50 mcg
- Potassium (potassium sorbate/gluconate) – 18 mg
- Vanadium (as vanadium HVP chelate/ sodium metavanadate) – 50 mcg
Other Ingredients: Purified water, glycerin, organic sweet orange oil, citric acid, xanthan gum, potassium sorbate, organic Stevia leaf extract.
Take 2 tablespoons Colloidal Multi Mins Liquid 2 times daily with meals or as recommended by one of our health coach professionals. Take a few hours before or after taking medications or other supplements. Shake well before each use. Do not drink directly from the bottle.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have a history of non-melanoma skin cancer or any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use. If hypersensitivity occurs, stop use. Use only if safety seal is intact. Do not refrigerate.
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.