PureGenomics Multivitamin by Pure Encapsulations is a multivitamin and mineral complex to support the nutrient requirements of common genetic variations. It also supports healthy cognitive function as well as macular and retinal health.
- Supports common genetic polymorphisms
- Supports healthy cognitive function
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegetarian ingredients
Amount Per Serving
each vegetarian capsule contains:
- vitamin A (as vitamin A acetate 73% beta-carotene) – 1125 mcg
- vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) – 180 mg
- vitamin D (as cholecalcipherol) (D3) – 25 mcg (1,000 IU)
- vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol succinate) – 20 mg
- vitamin K (as vitamin K1) – 60 mcg
- thiamin (as thiamin HCI) (B1) – 3 mg
- riboflavin (as vitamin B2 and 43% riboflavin 5′ phosphate) (activated B2)) – 3 mg
- niacin (as niacinamide) – 20 mg
- vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCI and 38% pyridoxal 5′ phosphate) (activated B6) – 4 mg
- folate (as Metafolin L-5-MTHF) – 1,333 mcg DFE (400 mcg L-5-MTHF)
- vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) – 1000 mcg
- biotin – 300 mcg
- pantothenic acid (as calcium pantothenate) (B5) – 10 mg
- choline (as choline bitartrate) – 56 mg
- iodine (as potassium iodide) – 150 mcg
- zinc (as zinc citrate) – 25 mg
- selenium (as selenomethionine) – 70 mcg
- manganese (as manganese citrate) – 2 mg
- chromium (chromium polynicotinate) – 200 mcg
- molybdenum (as TRAACS molybdenum glycinate chelate) – 75 mcg
- vitamin K (as menaquinone-7) – 20 mcg
- boron (as boron glycinate) – 1 mg
- inositol – 25 mg
- FloraGLO lutein – 3 mg
- zeaxanthin – 500 mcg
other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), trimagnesium citrate, ascorbyl palmitate
Metafolin® is a registered Trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
FloraGLO® is a registered trademark of Kemin Industries, Inc.
Zeaxanthin is sourced from OPTISHARP® brand. OPTISHARP® is a trademark of DSM.
TRAACS® is a registered trademark of Albion Laboratories, Inc.
ChromeMate® brand niacin-bound chromium. ChromeMate® & logo are trademarks of Lonza or its affiliates.
BenfoPure® is a registered trademark of Hamari Chemicals USA, Inc.
Vitamin K may be contraindicated with Coumadin (Warfarin). If you are taking blood thinning medication, consult your health professional before use.
Adults take 1 capsule daily, with a meal, or as directed by one of our health coaches.