PureGenomics B-Complex by Pure Encapsulations provides activated B vitamins, including pyridoxal-5-phosphate, riboflavin-5-phosphate, enhanced-retention thiamin derivative benfotiamine, and 800 mcg of Metafolin® L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate (L-5-MTHF), the naturally occurring, universally metabolized form of folate.
- Comprehensive B vitamin supplement
- Offers vitamin B12 in unique blend of adenosylcobalamin and hydroxycobalamin
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegan ingredients
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization, www.gluten.org
Amount Per Serving
Each vegetarian capsule contains:
- Thiamin (as thiamin HCl) (B1) – 25 mg
- Riboflavin (as vitamin B2 and 67% riboflavin 5′ phosphate (activated B2)) – 15 mg
- Niacin (as niacinamide) – 50 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl and 20% pyridoxal 5′ phosphate (activated B6)) – 50 mg
- Folate (as Metafolin®, L-5-MTHF) – 1,333 mcg DFE (800 mcg L-5-MTHF)
- Vitamin B12 – 800 mcg
(as adenosylcobalamin and 50% hydroxycobalamin)
- Biotin – 400 mcg
- Pantothenic acid (as calcium pantothenate) (B5) – 100 mg
- Choline (as choline bitartrate) – 40 mg
- Inositol – 25 mg
- BenfoPure® benfotiamine – 3 mg
Other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), hypoallergenic plant fiber, ascorbyl palmitate
As a dietary supplement, adults take 1 PureGenomics B-Complex capsule daily, with a meal, or as directed by one of our health coach professionals.
Gluten Free GMO Free Vegan Vegetarian
There are no reviews yet.