Pancreatin, by Genestra Brands, is a digestive aid formula that helps to decrease mild bloating after high-caloric, high-fat meals. It provides a combination of pancreatic enzymes, including lipase, amylase and protease, which break down fats, carbohydrates and proteins, respectively.
Pancreatin is specifically formulated with delayed-release capsules that resist stomach acid for targeted delivery to the duodenum and allow optimal enzyme activity.
Delayed-release pancreatic enzyme formulation
- Helps to decrease bloating after high-caloric, high-fat meals
- Supports optimal digestion and absorption of nutrients
- Provides a mixture of pancreatic enzymes, such as protease, amylase, lipase, chymotrypsin and trypsin
- Higher concentration of lipase, chymotrypsin and trypsin
- Formulated with delayed-release capsules for targeted release in the intestine
- New easier to swallow capsule format
Serving Size 1 Capsule
Servings per Container 60
Amount Per Serving
- Pancreatic Enzymes (from porcine pancreas) – 370 mg
- Protease Activity – 37000 USP
- Amylase Activity – 37000 USP
- Lipase Activity – 8880 USP
- Trypsin (from porcine pancreas) – 20 mg/1500 USP
- Chymotrypsin (from bovine pancreas) – 8 mg/8,000 USP
Other ingredients: Delayed-release vegetarian capsule (hypromellose, gellan gum), cellulose, ascorbyl palmitate, silica
Take 1 Pancreatin capsule 3 times daily, with each meal or immediately before a meal, or as recommended by one of our health coach professionals.
If you are sensitive to pancreatic enzymes or to pork proteins, do not use. If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use. If nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain or heartburn occur, stop use and consult your health professional. If allergy occurs, stop use.
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of the reach of children. Use only if safety seal is intact.
Gluten Free GMO Free
There are no reviews yet.