Methyl FMT by NeuroScience Inc offers fundamental methylation support and complete cofactor fuel designed for the entire family, from genetics and mood to healthy homocysteine.
The stress and methylation connection.
- Rapid rise and decline in cortisol after stress is considered the desirable dynamic, adaptive response
- Conversely, changes in cortisol stress reactivity marks susceptibility for systemic complications and can be impacted by persistent stress, HPA dysfunction, and deficient methylation
- Exposure to stressors/trauma can impact DNA methylation that is functionally relevant for stress programming in the human brain
- Methylation is associated with balanced cortisol stress reactivity
Combining Methyl FMT and Calm CP supports healthy cortisol at the genomic and cellular level for short- and long-term cortisol management
Biomarkers indicated require the folate, methylation, and transsulfuration pathways supported by Methyl FMT and may be impacted by genetic predisposition.
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin B12 (Riboflavin)
Take capsules based on the appropriate age group below or as directed by one of our health coach professionals. Do not exceed suggested use.
- Ages 4-8 years: 1 capsule daily
- Ages 9-13 years: 1-2 capsules daily
- Ages >14 years: 2 capsules daily