Table of Contents
Methyl FMT by NeuroScience Inc offers fundamental methylation support and complete cofactor fuel designed for the entire family, from genetics and mood to healthy homocysteine.
The stress and methylation connection.
- Rapid rise and decline in cortisol after stress is considered the desirable dynamic, adaptive response
- Conversely, changes in cortisol stress reactivity marks susceptibility for systemic complications and can be impacted by persistent stress, HPA dysfunction, and deficient methylation
- Exposure to stressors/trauma can impact DNA methylation that is functionally relevant for stress programming in the human brain
- Methylation is associated with balanced cortisol stress reactivity
Combining Methyl FMT and Calm CP supports healthy cortisol at the genomic and cellular level for short- and long-term cortisol management
Biomarkers indicated require the folate, methylation, and transsulfuration pathways supported by Methyl FMT and may be impacted by genetic predisposition.
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin B12 (Riboflavin)
Take capsules based on the appropriate age group below or as directed by one of our health coach professionals. Do not exceed suggested use.
- Ages 4-8 years: 1 capsule daily
- Ages 9-13 years: 1-2 capsules daily
- Ages >14 years: 2 capsules daily