Liquid Multivitamin, provided by Douglas Laboratories®, combines essential vitamins, minerals and trace elements with organic fruits and vegetable powders in a great-tasting, easy-to-take liquid supplement. The naturally-flavored liquid contains no artificial flavors or sweeteners.
- Liquid Multivitamin is ideal for individuals who wish to take a vitamin and mineral complex in a convenient, easy-dispensing form.
2 teaspoons (10 ml) provide:
Calories – 15
- Vitamin A (as beta carotene) – 300 mcg
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) – 100 mg
- Vitamin D-3 (as cholecalciferol (from lichen) – 20 mcg (800 IU)
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol acetate) – 20 mg
- Thiamine (as Thiamine HCl) – 7.5 mg
- Riboflavin (as Riboflavin-5-Phosphate) – 4 mg
- Niacin (as Niacinamide) – 45 mg
- Biotin – 400 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B-5 as d-calcium pantothenate) – 25 mg
- Calcium (as Calcium citrate) – 40 mg
- Iodine (as Potassium Iodide) – 75 mcg
- Magnesium (as Magnesium citrate) – 20 mg
- Zinc (as Zinc gluconate) – 12 mg
- Manganese (as Manganese gluconate) – 1 mg
- Chromium (as Chromium picolinate) – 200 mcg
- Molybdenum (as Molybdenum citrate) – 75 mcg
- Choline (from Choline Bitartrate) – 20 mg
- FloraGlo® Lutein – 3mg
- Boron (as Boron glycinate) – 0.7mg
Fruit and Vegetable powder blend – 150 mg
- Strawberry fruit
- tart cherry fruit
- blackberry fruit
- blueberry fruit
- raspberry fruit
- beet root
- carrot root
- spinach leaf
- broccoli stem and floret
- tomato fruit
- kale leaf
- cabbage leaf
- parsley leaf
- Brussels sprout edible head
- green bell pepper fruit
- cucumber whole fruit
- celery stalk
- garlic bulb
- ginger root
- green onion
- cauliflower curd
- asparagus stalk
Other ingredients: purified water, natural vegetable glycerin, apple juice concentrate, lemon crème flavor with other natural flavors, medium chain triglycerides, xanthan gum, purified stevia leaf extract, citric acid, potassium sorbate, rosemary leaf extract, natural mixed tocopherols.
As a dietary supplement, adults take 2 teaspoon a day or as directed by one of our health coach professionals.
No adverse side effects have been reported.
This product requires refrigeration after opening. Shake well before using.
There are no reviews yet.