Krill Oil, by Genestra Brands, is a blend of omega-3 fatty acids, phospholipids, and astaxanthin that provides an alternative to fish oil.
The EPA and DHA in krill oil is primarily bound to phospholipids, which may improve intestinal transport and bioavailability. Krill contains astaxanthin, which is the carotenoid antioxidant responsible for its red pigmentation. Research suggests krill promotes cardiovascular health and healthy lipid metabolism.
Provides EPA and DHA
- Provides 150 mg of EPA and 66 mg of DHA per day
- Provides 494 mg of phospholipids and 396 mcg of esterified astaxanthin per day
- Supports cardiovascular health
- Supports healthy lipid metabolism
Each Capsule Contains
- Krill (Euphausia superba) Body Oil – 500 mg
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) – 65 mg
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) – 35 mg
- Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids – 120 mg
- Phospholipids – 195 mg
- Esterified astaxanthin – 375 mcg
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Fish gelatin Contains: Shellfish (krill), fish (tilapia)
Guaranteed to contain no added wheat, starch, yeast, gluten, corn, soy, sodium, sugar, artificial colouring or flavouring, antimicrobial preservatives or dairy products.
Recommended Adult Dose
Take two capsules daily with a meal or as recommended by one of our health coach professionals.
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. Hypersensitivity/ allergy to shellfish has been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use.
Safety-sealed for your protection and for product freshness. Do not use if outer seal is missing or broken.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Dairy Free Gluten Free
There are no reviews yet.