Junior Nutrients by Pure Encapsulations is a complete multivitamin/mineral blend without iron to help children meet their daily vitamin and mineral nutritional requirements. Our Junior Nutrients formula is hypoallergenic, vegetarian, and free-from other unwanted additives.
- Supports a healthy vitamin and mineral intake for children
- Promotes healthy cognitive function, muscular health and antioxidant protection
- Formulated specifically for children ages 4 and up
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegetarian ingredients
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization, www.gluten.org
Amount Per Serving
Two vegetarian capsules contain:
- Vitamin A (as vitamin A acetate and 75% beta carotene) – 750 mcg
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) – 137 mg
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) (D3) – 10 mcg (400 IU)
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol succinate) – 23 mg
- Vitamin K (as vitamin K1) – 45 mcg
- Thiamin (as thiamin HCl) (B1) – 1.5 mg
- Riboflavin (as vitamin B2 and 43% riboflavin 5′ phosphate (activated B2)) – 1.5 mg
- Niacin (as niacinamide) – 10 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl and 38% pyridoxal 5′ phosphate (activated B6)) – 2 mg
- Folate (as Metafolin®, L-5-MTHF) – 333 mcg DFE (200 mcg L-5-MTHF)
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) – 100 mcg
- Biotin – 150 mcg
- Pantothenic acid (as calcium pantothenate) (B5) – 5 mg
- Choline (as choline bitartrate) – 10 mg
- Calcium (as DimaCal® di-calcium malate) – 42 mg
- Iodine (as potassium iodide) – 75 mcg
- Magnesium (as di-magnesium malate) (Albion®) – 42 mg
- Zinc (as zinc citrate) – 7.5 mg
- Selenium (as selenomethionine) – 35 mcg
- Manganese (as manganese citrate) – 1 mg
- Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate) – 60 mcg
- Molybdenum (as TRAACS® molybdenum glycinate chelate) – 37.5 mcg
- Inositol – 25 mg
- Proprietary mixed carotenoid blend – 246 mcg
- FloraGLO® lutein – 1.5 mg
- Zeaxanthin – 250 mcg
Other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), ascorbyl palmitate
Vitamin K may be contraindicated with Coumadin (Warfarin). If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, particularly blood thinning medication, consult your health professional before use.
Consult a physician for children under the age of 4.
As a dietary supplement, ages 4 to 13, take 2 capsules daily, with a meal, and ages 14 and up, take 2 capsules, twice daily, with meals, or as directed by one of our health coach professionals.
There are no reviews yet.