Table of Contents
HTHY, by Genestra Brands, is a homeopathic preparation used to help promote and maintain normal metabolic functions.
Organotherapy and homeopathic remedy
- Homeopathic preparation with rabbit adrenal, pituitary, spleen, thyroid and thymus, botanicals and minerals
Convenient liquid format
- Increases patient compliance
Each drop contains:
- Calcarea carbonica 8X – Fatigue
- Calcarea iodata 4X – Thyroid function
- Ferrum iodatum 6X – Fatigue
- Fucus vesiculosus (Bladderwrack) Thallus 6X – Thyroid function
- Hepar sulphuris calcareum 8X – Chills
- Kali iodatum 6X – Fatigue
- Lapis albus (Gastein rock) Calcium Fluosilicate 6X – Thyroid function
- Oryctolagus cuniculus (Rabbit) Adrenal Gland 10X – Exhaustion
- Oryctolagus cuniculus (Rabbit) Pituitary Gland 10X – Growth control
- Oryctolagus cuniculus (Rabbit) Spleen 10X – Weakness
- Oryctolagus cuniculus (Rabbit) Thymus Gland 10X – Growth control
- Oryctolagus cuniculus (Rabbit) Thyroid Gland 10X – Growth control
- Spongia tosta (Roasted Sponge) 6X – Exhaustion
X is a homeopathic dilution: see www.seroyal.com/homeopathics for details.
Inactive ingredientsEthanol (beet), purified water
To be taken 20 minutes away from food. Place drops directly under the tongue or into 1⁄4 oz of water. Adults and adolescents (12 years and older): Take 10 drops HTHY two to three times daily or as recommended by one of our health coach professionals. Children (under 12 years): Take under the direction of your healthcare practitioner .
Helps promote and maintain normal metabolic functions. Product ‘Uses’ are based on Homeopathic Materia Medica and are not supported by clinical trials. These ‘Uses’ have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist or worsen. If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.