HPNP, by Genestra Brands, is a homeopathic preparation used to help promote and maintain digestive health and normal blood sugar levels.
Organotherapy and homeopathic remedy
- Homeopathic preparation with rabbit pancreas and kidney and botanicals
Convenient liquid format
- Increases patient compliance
Each drop contains:
- Berberis vulgaris (Barberry )Bark 2X – Heartburn
- Chelidonium majus (Greater Celandine) Root/Rhizome 4X – Belly ache
- Kreosotum (Creosote) 6X – Abdominal cramps
- Natrum sulphuricum (Sodium sulfate) 6X – Colic
- Oryctolagus cuniculus (Rabbit) Kidney (Reninum) 10X – Renal function
- Oryctolagus cuniculus (Rabbit) Pancreatin (Pancreatinum) 10X – Irritable bowel
- Phosphoricum acidum (Phosphoric acid)4X – Flatulence
- Syzygium jambolanum (Jambol seed) Fruit 10X – Blood sugar
- Vaccinium myrtillus (Bilberry) Berries 2X – Indigestion
X is a homeopathic dilution: see www .seroyal .com/homeopathics for details.
Inactive ingredients Ethanol (beet), purified water
To be taken 20 minutes away from food . Place drops directly under the tongue or into 1⁄4 oz of water. Adults and adolescents (12 years and older): Take 10 drops HPNP two to three times daily or as recommended by one of our health coach professionals. Children (under 12 years): Take under the direction of your healthcare practitioner.
Helps promote and maintain healthy digestive functions normal blood sugar levels. Product ‘Uses’ are based on Homeopathic Materia Medica and are not supported by clinical trials. These ‘Uses’ have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist or worsen. If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
There are no reviews yet.