Table of Contents
HMF CranPro, by Genestra Brands, supports urinary tract health with a combination of research-driven probiotics and PACRAN®, a clinically studied cranberry fruit extract.
Cranberries are rich in polyphenol antioxidant compounds such as proanthocyanidins, which help to support the health of the uroepithelial cells that line the bladder. Regular PACRAN®supplementation has been shown to promote a healthy microflora balance in the urinary tract, support urinary tract comfort, and maintain urogenital function.
As there may be a connection between gut and urinary tract health, HMF CranPro contains five strains of proprietary probiotics that have been demonstrated to adhere better to the gut lining, more efficiently colonize the intestinal environment, and naturally resist pH and bile acid.
Probiotics and cranberry extract for urinary tract support
- Promotes urinary tract health and comfort
- Maintains microflora balance in the gastrointestinal and genitourinary tracts
- Provides 30 billion CFU per day from a combination of five proprietary probiotic strains, including L. gasseri
- Includes 500 mg of PACRAN® Cranberry fruit extract daily, equivalent to 25 g of fresh fruit
Serving Size 2 Capsules
Servings per Container 30
Each Serving Contains
- Probiotic Consortium – 30 billion CFU
- Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-60)
- Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-21)
- Lactobacillus gasseri (CUL-09)
- Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (CUL-34)
- Bifidobaterium bifidum (CUL-20)
- PACRAN® Cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon) Fruit Extract (50:1) – 500 mg
25 g Fresh Fruit Equivalent
Other ingredients: Hypromellose, cellulose, silica, magnesium stearate PACRAN® is a trademark of Naturex
Dairy Free Gluten Free No FOS Vegan