HKI, by Genestra Brands, is a homeopathic preparation used to help promote and maintain kidney and urinary tract health.
Kidney organotherapy and homeopathic remedy
- Homeopathic preparation with reninum and botanicals
Convenient liquid format
- Increases patient compliance
Each drop contains:
- Atropinum sulphuricum 6X – Frequent urination
- Benzoicum acidum 6X – Bladder function
- Berberis vulgaris (Barberry) Bark 5X – Bladder pain
- Calcarea carbonica 12X – Frequent urination
- Colocynthis (Bitter apple) Fruit pulp 6X – Urge to urinate
- Coccus cacti (Cochineal) 5X – Bladder
- Lapis albus (Gastein rock) 12CH – Painful urination
- Lithium carbonicum 6X – Turbid urine
- Lycopodium clavatum (Clubmoss) Spores 5X – Slow urine
- Oryctolagus cuniculus (Rabbit) Kidney 10X – Decreased urine
- Rubiatinctorum(Madder)Root4X – Kidney pain
- Sarsaparilla Root 1X – Urge to urinate
- Urtica urens (Dwarf nettle) Aerial parts 1X – Renal colic
X and CH are homeopathic dilutions: see www.seroyal.com/homeopathics for details.
Inactive ingredients Ethanol (beet), purified water
Tobetaken20minutesawayfromfood. nPlace drops directly under the tongue or into 1⁄4 oz. of water. Adults and adolescents (12 years and older): Take 10 drops HKI two to three times daily or as recommended by one of our health coach professionals. Children (under 12 years): Take under the direction of your healthcare practitioner.
Helps promote and maintain healthy kidney and urinary tract functions. Product ‘Uses’ are based on Homeopathic Materia Medica and are not supported by clinical trials. These ‘Uses’ have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist or worsen. If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional
before use. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.