HHR, by Genestra Brands, is a homeopathic preparation used to help promote and maintain overall heart health.
Organotherapy and homeopathic remedy
- Homeopathic preparation with rabbit heart and botanicals
Convenient liquid format
- Increases patient compliance
Each drop contains:
- Arnica montana (Mountain arnica) Underground Parts 6X – Weak pulse
- Aurum muriaticum (Gold chloride) 6X – Palpitations
- Cactus grandiflorus (Night-blooming cereus) Stem/Flowers 3X – Chills
- Convallaria majalis (Lily of the valley) Aerial Parts 3X – Rapid pulse
- Digitalis purpurea (Foxglove) Leaves 6X – Weak pulse
- Oryctolagus cuniculus (Rabbit) Heart (Cardinum) 10X – Heart function
- Spigelia marilandica (Indian pink) Root/Rhizome 5X – Accelerated pulse
- Valeriana officinalis (Valerian) Root 3X – Rapid pulse
- Veratrum album (White hellebore) Root/Rhizome4X – Irregular pulse
X is a homeopathic dilution: see www.seroyal.com/homeopathics for details.
Inactive ingredients Ethanol (beet), purified water
To be taken 20 minutes away from food. Place drops directly under the tongue or into 1⁄4 oz of water. Adults and adolescents (12 years and older): Take 10 drops HHR two to three times daily or as recommended by one of our health coach professionals. Children (under 12 years): Take under the direction of your healthcare practitioner.
Helps promote and maintain healthy circulatory system overall heart health. Product ‘Uses’ are based on Homeopathic Materia Medica and are not supported by clinical trials. These ‘Uses’ have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist or worsen. If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.