DIM Detox by Pure Encapsulations promotes healthy cell cycle function and hormone metabolism to support the liver’s natural detoxification process. DIM Detox includes ingredients like broccoli sprout concentrate to promote phase II detoxification pathways and healthy cell metabolism.
- Supports the livers natural detoxification process and cellular health
- Made from broccoli and other naturally-sourced ingredients
Amount Per Serving
two vegetarian capsules contain:
- BioResponse DIM (diindolylmethane) – 100 mg
(complex of starch, diindolylmethane, vitamin E (tocophersolan), phosphatidylcholine and silica)
(standardized to contain 25% diindolylmethane)
- calcium-D-glucarate – 100 mg
- broccoli (Brassica oleracea italica) sprout concentrate (whole plant) – 100 mg
(standardized to contain a minimum of 400 mcg sulforaphane)
- HMRlignan (from Norway spruce knot wood) – 10 mg
- alpha lipoic acid (thioctic acid) – 200 mg
- n-aceytl-l-cysteine (free form) – 200 mg
- milk thistle (silybum marianum) extract (seed) – 150 mg
(standardized to contain 80% silymarin)
- l-methionine (free form) – 200 mg
- glycine (free form) – 100 mg
- taurine (free form) – 100 mg
other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), ascorbyl palmitate
HMRlignan™; is a trademark of Linnea Inc.
BioResponse DIM® and DIMPRO® are trademarks of BioResponse, L.L.C., Boulder, CO.
This product contains calcium D-glucarate, the use of which is licensed from Applied Food Sciences, Inc. and protected by U.S. Patent 7,662,863.
Adults take 2 capsules daily, with a meal or as directed by one of our health coaches.