DHA Pediaburst, by Genestra Brands, is a chewable softgel supplement that is suitable for children ages four and older. It provides a great alternative for children that have difficulty swallowing capsules.
Studies indicate that daily dosages of 150 mg or more of DHA may help promote healthy development of the brain, eyes, and nerve tissue in children up to 12 years of age. Research suggests that supplementation of 100 mg/ day of DHA helps to support cognitive health and brain function.
Delicious chewable softgels with a 4.3:1 ratio of DHA to EPA
- Supports the development of the brain, eyes, and nerves in children
- Promotes optimal cognitive health and brain function
- Provides 330mg DHA and 60mg EPA per day
- Delivers a clean, naturally sweetened orange flavor with no fishy aftertaste or odor
Serving Size 3 Chewable Softgels
Servings per Container 60
Amount Per Serving
- Calories – 10
- Total Fat – 1 g
- Cholesterol – 5 mg
- Fish Oil (from Anchovy, Sardine and Mackerel) – 750 mg
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) – 330 mg
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) – 60 mg
Other ingredients: Bovine gelatin, glycerin, purified water, potato starch (non-GMO), sunflower lecithin, natural flavors, monk fruit extract, mixed tocopherols concentrate, rosemary leaf extract.
Children (3 years and older), Adolescents and Adults: Chew 3 DHA Pediaburst softgels 1-2 times daily or as recommended by one of our health coach professionals.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of the reach of children. Use only if safety seal is intact.
Dairy Free Gluten Free
There are no reviews yet.