Avipaxin contains ingredients involved in the synthesis and activity of acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter important for learning, memory, and down-regulation of the immune response. Acetylcholine is a neurotransmitter found throughout the peripheral and central nervous systems known for its importance in attention, learning, and memory.
Acetylcholine released by the vagus nerve is essential to immune health due to its ability to down-regulate cytokine expression in the spleen, liver, and gastrointestinal tract.
Connecting the brain and immune system
In the central nervous system, cholinergic signaling is involved in many critical processes.
- These include mental acuteness through aspects like attention, learning, memory, and the stress response.
- Additionally, acetylcholine is vital for immune health and regulation.
Cholinergic signaling from the vagus nerve facilitates communication between the brain and immune system.
- Afferent vagal nerve fibers detect cytokines in the periphery and signal to the central nervous system about immune activation.
- Integration of vagal signals in the brain activates the HPA axis, completing the communication loop between the PNS and CNS3.
Avipaxin contains precursors ALC and AGPC along with Huperzia serrata to support acetylcholine and balance the immune system.
Impactful results in pre-clinical trials
Avipaxin supports immune function by decreasing six pro-inflammatory markers.
- In a controlled pre-clinical trial, Avipaxin was tested in eleven healthy subjects for immune function and cognitive support.
- Significant decreases were seen for six major pro-inflammatory markers, including TNF-alpha.
Pre-clinical trial participants reported improved mental acuity with Avipaxin.
- Subjects of the pre-clinical trial reported feeling more clear-headed, more focused, and waking refreshed and alert.
Avipaxin has been shown in a pre-clinical trial to support both immune function and mental acuity.
- Huperzine A
Take 1-3 Avipxan capsules one to two times daily or as directed by your healthcare provider. Do not exceed suggested use. If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare provider before use.