AttenTrex by NeuroScience Inc., contains ingredients promoting the drive required for attention and feeling energized, in a chewable tablet delivery with flexible dosing for the entire family.
A class of neurotransmitters responsible for many functions in the nervous and endocrine systems. Catecholamines play an important role in mood, energy, memory, attention, cravings, and cognition
Norepinephrine in the CNS (central nervous system)
Norepinephrine is crucial for stimulating attention and the state of wakefulness.
- Endogenous attention is the capacity to engage in a specific task, a single stimulus, or follow an instruction set
- Depletion of norepinephrine and other catecholamines results in inattentiveness, depleted energy, impulse control, and mood concerns
AttenTrex provides L-tyrosine and cofactors required for naturally producing norepinephrine, which supports feeling mentally prepared to spark attention and physical energy.
Unique catecholamines working together
PEA activity impacts TAAR receptors, reducing catecholamine re-uptake and increasing norepinephrine in the synapse.
- To avoid depletion, catecholaminergic neurons require adequate precursors like L-tyrosine and vitamins B6 and C.
- Through TAAR receptor activation, PEA prolongs the activity of catecholamines like norepinephrine.
Maximize your norepinephrine
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin C
Chew tablets based on the appropriate age group below or as directed by one of our health coach professionals. Do not exceed suggested use.
- Ages 4-8 years: 1-2 tablets daily
- Ages 9-13 years: 1-2 tablets up to twice daily
- Ages 14-18 years: 1-2 tablets up to 3 times daily
- Ages > 18 years: 1-2 tablets up to 4 times daily
There are no reviews yet.