Table of Contents
Vitamin D3 & K2
Vitamin D3 & K2 by Pure Encapsulations supports bone and vascular health. Vitamin K2 (menaquinone-7) is a fat-soluble nutrient with an important role in maintaining arterial calcium balance and vascular elasticity.
In a systematic review involving five studies, higher intakes of vitamin K2 were associated with cardiovascular health. In an observational study involving 564 postmenopausal women, higher intake of vitamin K2 was associated with calcium balance in the vascular tissue. One of the primary functions of vitamin K2 is to support the carboxylation of matrix Gla-protein (MGP), a key protein involved in calcium balance.
Accordingly, several studies indicate that Vitamin K2 also supports proper utilization of calcium in bone. Clinical research indicates that obtaining adequate amounts helps to maintain bone health. Vitamin K2 and vitamin D3 both participate in the regulation of osteocalcin, a biomarker of bone formation.
- Ages 18 and up
- Bone and vascular health support
- Promote healthy calcium utilization to maintain bone health
- Supports vascular tissue to support healthy arterial calcium balance and vascular elasticity
- Supports immune function with vitamin D3
- Provides vitamin D3 and vitamin K2 in one convenient capsule
- 100 mcg of biologically active all-trans vitamin K2 (MK-7) per capsule
- Made with hypoallergenic ingredients
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization, www.gluten.org
Serving size 1 capsule
Servings per container 120
Amount per serving
- Vitamin D – 100 mcg (4000 IU)
- Vitamin K2 (menaquinone-7) – 100 mcg
Other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose water), hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose).
As a dietary supplement, take 1 Vitamin D3 & K2 capsule daily, with a meal or as directed by one of our health coach professionals.
Vitamin K may be contraindicated with Coumadin (Warfarin). If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, particularly blood-thinning medication, consult your health professional before use. It is recommended that individuals taking more than 50 mcg (2,000 IU) vitamin D per day have their blood levels monitored.
Store in a cool, dry place.
GMO Free Vegetarian