Multi t/d by Pure Encapsulations is a two-per-day multivitamin and mineral complex. As part of a well-balanced diet that is low in saturated fat and cholesterol, folic acid, vitamin B6 and vitamin B12 may reduce the risk of vascular disease.
FDA evaluated the above claim and found that while it is known that diets low in saturated fats and cholesterol reduce the risk of heart disease and other vascular diseases, the evidence in support of the above claim is inconclusive.
- Multivitamin and mineral formula
- Convenient two-per-day dosing
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegetarian ingredients
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization, www.gluten.org
Amount Per Serving
One vegetarian capsule contains:
- Vitamin A (as beta carotene) – 675 mcg
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) – 250 mg
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) (D3) – 12.5 mg (500 IU)
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol succinate) – 34 mg
- Thiamin (as thiamin HCl) (B1) – 25 mg
- Riboflavin (as vitamin B2 and 28% as riboflavin 5′ phosphate (activated B2)) – 17.35 mg
- Niacin (as niacin and 67% niacinamide) – 37.5 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl and 40% as pyridoxal 5′ phosphate (activated B6)) – 10.4 mg
- Folate (as Metafolin®, L-5-MTHF) – 667 mcg DFE (400 mcg L-5-MTHF)
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) – 250 mcg
- Biotin – 400 mcg
- Pantothenic acid (as calcium pantothenate) (B5) – 25 mg
- Iodine (as potassium iodide) – 100 mcg
- Zinc (as zinc picolinate) – 7.5 mg
- Selenium (as selenomethionine) – 50 mcg
- Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate) – 100 mcg
- Proprietary mixed carotenoid blend – 212 mcg
(as lutein, lycopene and zeaxanthin)
- FloraGLO® lutein – 3 mg
- Zeaxanthin – 500 mcg
Other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), ascorbyl palmitate
As a dietary supplement, adults take 1 Multi t/d capsule, 2 times daily, with meals, or as directed by one of our health coach professionals.
Gluten Free GMO Free Vegetarian
There are no reviews yet.