HMF Neuro Powder
HMF Neuro Powder, by Genestra Brands, provides a combination of five proprietary, human-sourced probiotics, plus the amino acid L-glutamine and FOS in a delicious apricot-flavored powder.
This probiotic blend includes L. rhamnosus, a strain that has demonstrated exorphin-degrading activity in vitro. Exorphins are peptides produced during the digestion of certain foods, including wheat and dairy products. In intestinally-stimulated conditions, L. rhamnosus has been shown to extensively eliminate exorphins from wheat and milk.
This probiotic helps to support gastrointestinal health and contribute to a favorable gut flora along with four other proprietary, research-driven strains.
Supports a healthy gastrointestinal tract and microflora
- Contains L. rhamnosus, a probiotic that has shown exorphin-degrading activity in vitro
- Provides 24 billion CFU per daily dose
- Includes 1000 mg of L-glutamine and 500 mg of fructooligosaccharides (FOS) per daily dose
- Great-tasting apricot flavor
Each Scoop (1 g) Contains
- Probiotic Consortium – 12 billion CFU
- Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-60)
- Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-21)
- Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL-20)
- Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (CUL-34)
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus (CUL-63)
- L-Glutamine – 500 mg
- Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) – 250 mg
Non-Medicinal Ingredient: Apricot powder
Guaranteed to contain no added wheat, gluten, soy, artificial colouring or flavouring, antimicrobial preservatives, dairy or animal products. Ideal for vegans.
Recommended Adult Dose
In a glass, add water to one scoop (1⁄4 teaspoon) of HMF Neuro Powder and mix. Take two times daily with meals, at least two to three hours before or after taking antibiotics, or as recommended by one of our health coach professionals.
If you have an immune- compromised condition, do not use. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding; if you are experiencing nausea, fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhoea or severe abdominal pain; or if you are following a low protein diet, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. If symptoms of digestive upset occur, worsen or persist beyond three days, discontinue use and consult your healthcare practitioner.
Safety-sealed for your protection and for product freshness. Do not use if outer seal is missing or broken.
Store under refrigeration (below 8 °C).
Dairy Free Gluten Free Vegan
There are no reviews yet.