Biotone EFA, by Genestra Brands, is a unique blend of lecithin-derived free plant sterols, essential fatty acids, and antioxidants. Free-form plant sterols may help to promote healthy lipid metabolism. A serving of Biotone EFA supplies 448 mg of plant sterols.
Combination of free plant sterols from glycine max bean (soybean)
- Helps to support healthy lipid metabolism
- Provides antioxidants and essential fatty acids to support cardiovascular health
- Provides 896 mg of free plant sterols per daily serving
- Includes 10 IU of mixed tocopherols per daily serving
- Provides 1,392 mg of linoleic acid and 144 mg of ALA per daily dose
Each Capsule Contains:
- Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol / mixed tocopherol concentrate) – 0.84 mg AT / 1.25 IU
- Safflower (Carthamus tinctorius) Seed Oil – 255 mg
- Flaxseed (Linum usitatissinum) Oil – 36 mg
- Alpha-LinolenicAcid – 18 mg
- Total Linoleic Acid – 174 mg
- Free Plant Sterols (from Glycine max bean) (95% combined: beta-sitosterol, campesterol, stigmasterol) – 112 mg
- Soy Lecithin (from Glycine max bean) – 20 mg
- Policosanol (from Apis mellifera wax) – 2.5 mg
- Mixed Tocopherol Concentrate – 4 mg
- Gamma-Tocopherol – 1.7 mg
- Delta-Tocopherol – 490 mcg
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Bovine gelatin, glycerin, purified water, silica
Guaranteed to contain no added wheat, starch, yeast, gluten, corn, sodium, sugar, artificial colouring or flavouring, antimicrobial preservatives or dairy products.
Recommended Adult Dose
Take four Biotone EFA capsules two times daily with meals or as recommended by one of our health coach professionals.
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding; if you are taking blood thinners, anti-platelet drugs or if you have peptic ulcers, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use.
Safety-sealed for your protection and for product freshness. Do not use if outer seal is missing or broken.
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
Dairy Free Gluten Free