HFE, by Genestra Brands, is a homeopathic preparation used to help promote and maintain female reproductive health.
Organotherapy and homeopathic remedy
- Homeopathic preparation with rabbit ovary, adrenal and uterus and botanicals
Convenient liquid format
- Increases patient compliance
Each drop contains:
- Apis mellifica 5X – Ovarian pain
- Belladonna Whole Plant 4X – Cramps
(< 10-6 % alkaloids, calculated)
- Caulophyllum thalictroides Underground Parts 4X – Cramps
- Cimicifuga racemosa Root/Rhizome 6X – Irregular menses
- Dioscorea villosa Underground Parts 4X – Uterine colic
- Gelsemium sempervirens Root 8X – Cramps
- Helonias dioica Root/Rhizome 4X – Uterine tonic
- Magnesia phosphorica 10X – Menstrual colic
- Oryctolagus cuniculus (Rabbit) Adrenal Gland 10X – Exhaustion
- Oryctolagus cuniculus (Rabbit) Ovary 10X – Ovarian function
- Oryctolagus cuniculus (Rabbit) Uterus 10X – Cramps
- Viburnum opulus Bark 2X – Irregular menses
X is a homeopathic dilution: see www.seroyal.com/homeopathics for details.
Inactive ingredients Ethanol (beet), purified water
To be taken 20 minutes away from food. Place drops directly under the tongue or into 1⁄4 oz of water. Adults and adolescents (12 years and older): Take 10 drops HFE two to three times daily or as recommended by one of our health coach professionals. Children (under 12 years): Take under the direction of your healthcare practitioner.
Helps promote and maintain general female reproductive health. Product ‘Uses’ are based on Homeopathic Materia Medica and have not been clinically tested. These ‘Uses’ have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist or worsen. If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
There are no reviews yet.