D-mulsion 400, by Genestra Brands, is emulsified vitamin D using the unique WisdOM-3 process which minimizes bile dependency. It uses lanolin as a precursor, and a base of extra virgin olive oil. Vitamin D helps in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth. Helps in the absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus. Helps to prevent vitamin D deficiency.
Emulsified vitamin D
- WisdOM-3 • is a proprietary emulsification process which improves overall taste for increased patient compliance
- Can be dropped directly in the mouth or mixed in drinks
- Dosage format suitable for both children and adults
- Great taste for excellent patient compliance
- Uses lanolin as a precursor
Serving Size 1 Drop (0.027 mL)
Servings per Container about 1,110
Amount Per Serving
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) -10 mcg (400 IU)
- 100% DV for infants [0-12 months]
- 67% DV for children [1-3 years]
- 50% DV for adults, adolescents and children [4+ years]
Other ingredients: Purified water, acacia gum, extra virgin olive oil, glycerin, lemon oil, natural flavors, xanthan gum, citric acid, potassium sorbate, rosemary leaf extract, mixed tocopherols concentrate, organic stevia leaf extract
Infants(0-12months): Take 1 drop D-Mulsion 400 daily or as recommended by your health professional.
Adults, Adolescents and Children (1 year and older): Take 1 drop 1 to 2 times daily or as recommended by one of our health coach professionals.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
CAUTION: Accidental overdose of liquid vitamin D products can lead to serious adverse side effects in infants. The recommended daily dose of vitamin D for infants is 10 mcg (400 IU). This product delivers 10 mcg (400 IU) of vitamin D per dose.
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of the reach of children. Use only if safety seal is intact.