HAD, by Genestra Brands, is used to help promote and maintain normal energy levels.
Organotherapy and homeopathic remedy
- Homeopathic preparation of rabbit adrenal and spleen and botanicals
Convenient liquid format
- Increases patient compliance
Each drop contains:
- Atropinum sulphuricum (Atropine sulfate) 6X – Weakness
- Berberis vulgaris (Barberry) Bark 3X – Limb fatigue
- Bryonia (White bryony) Root 4X – Irritability
- Carduus marianus (Milk thistle) Fruit 2X – Headache
- Chelidonium majus (Greater Celandine) Rhizome and Root 3X – Drowsiness
- Echinacea angustifolia (Cone flower) Aerial Parts 2X – Exhaustion
- Lycopodium clavatum (Clubmoss) Spores 12X – Weakness
- Magnesia phosphorica (Magnesium hydrogen phosphate) 6X – Tired
- Oryctolagus cuniculus (Rabbit) Adrenal Gland 10X – Exhaustion
- Oryctolagus cuniculus (Rabbit) Spleen 10X – Weakness
- Zingiber officinale (Ginger) Rhizome 2X – Exhaustion
X is a homeopathic dilution: see www.seroyal.com/homeopathics for details.
Inactive ingredients Ethanol (beet), purified water
To be taken 20 minutes away from food. Place drops directly under the tongue or into 1⁄4 oz of water. Adults and adolescents (12 years and older): Take 10 drops two to three times daily or as recommended by one of our health coach professionals. Children (under 12 years): Take under the direction of your healthcare practitioner.
Helps promote and maintain natural resistance to stress normal energy levels. Product ‘Uses’ are based on Homeopathic Materia Medica and have not been clinically tested. These ‘Uses’ have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist or worsen. If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
There are no reviews yet.