Bio Enzymes, by Genestra Brands, is a complete digestive enzymes formula which supports digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Complete digestive enzymes formula
- Supports digestion and absorption of nutrients
- Excellent taste enhances patient compliance
- Convenient chewable tablet format
Each Tablet Contains
- Papaya (Caricapapaya) Fruit – 50mg
- Papain (from Carica papaya fruit) – 10 mg
- Bromelain (from Ananas comosus/bracteatus) – 10 mg
- Alpha-amylase (from Aspergillus oryzae) – 2 mg
- Pepsin (from porcine stomach) – 2 mg
- Pancrelipase (from porcine pancreas) – 2 mg
- Protease Activity – 200 USP
- Amylase Activity – 200 USP
- Lipase Activity – 48 USP
Dextrose, fructose, stearic acid, cellulose, magnesium stearate, silica, natural peppermint oil, sodium copper chlorophyllin
Recommended Adult Dose
Chew three tablets three times daily with meals or as recommended by our health coach practitioners. For use beyond four weeks, consult your healthcare practitioner .
If you are sensitive to pancreatic enzymes or to pork proteins, do not use:
- if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- if you have allergy to latex or fruits
- if you have pancreatitis, pancreatic exocrine insufficiency or cystic fibrosis
- if you have gallstones, diabetes, anaemia, gastrointestinal lesions/ulcers, hiatus hernia or gastroesophageal reflux
- if you are taking anticoagulants, anti-inflammatory agents, antibiotics or other enzyme products
- if you are having surgery, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use
If symptoms persist or worsen, consult your healthcare practitioner. Hypersensitivity/allergy, nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, abdominal/epigastric pain and/or heartburn have been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use and consult your healthcare practitioner.
Some people may experience gastroesophageal reflux.
Guaranteed to contain no added wheat, yeast, gluten, soy, artificial flavouring or antimicrobial preservatives.
Safety-sealed for your protection and for product freshness. Do not use if outer seal is missing or broken.
Store in a cool, dry place.