TestoQuench for Women
TestoQuench for Women, provided by Douglas Laboratories is a Hormone Specific Formulation of anti- androgens and androgen antagonists. This combination is designed to support the healthy function of skin, hair, heart, breasts, vagina and other testosterone sensitive tissues in women.
Hormone Specific Formulation provided by Douglas Laboratories and formulated by Dr Joseph J Collins, is created to support the optimal function of specific hormones through the use of hormone specific adaptogens, hormone specific agonists and hormone specific functional mimetics. This formulation may be used to as part of a hormone health program with dietary and nutrient support.
In addition, this formulation may be used by clinicians as an adjuvant to support optimal hormone health in patients who have been prescribed bioidentical hormone therapies.
TestoQuench for Women may be a useful dietary adjunct for women wishing to support testosterone sensitive tissues and healthy testosterone levels.
Serving size – 2 v.caps – 4 v.caps
Herbal Proprietary Blend – 1,440 mg – 2,880 mg
- Paeonia root Extract (Paeonia lactiflora, standardized to 10% paeoniflorin)
- Fenugreek seed (Trigonella foenum-graecum)
- Saw Palmetto berry Extract (Serenoa repens, standardized to 25% fatty acids)
- Fennel seed (Foeniculum vulgare)
- Pygeum africanum Extract (bark, standardized to 2.5% sterols)
- Holy Basil (Ocimum sanctum, leaf)
- Nettle leaf Extract (Urtica dioica, standardized to 1% silica)
- Vitex-agnus castus (Chastetree berry, standardized to 0.5% agnuside and 0.4% aucubin)
Other ingredients: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (capsule), cellulose, vegetable stearate and silica.
As a dietary supplement, adults may take 2 capsules each day with food for 1 to 2 weeks or as directed by your healthcare professional. The dose may then be increased to 4 capsules each day with food for 2 to 4 months or as directed by one of our health coach professionals.
After 2 to 4 months, dosage may be lowered back down to 2 capsules each day with food and may continue on that dosage as needed or as directed by your healthcare professional.
WARNING: Not to be used by pregnant or nursing women
Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct light. Keep out of reach of children.