Table of Contents
Systemic Enzyme Complex
Systemic Enzyme Complex by Pure Encapsulations is formulated to support the overall health of the musculoskeletal system by maintaining healthy cell function as well as joint and cartilage health.
- Supports muscle, joint and tissue health
- Promotes strong connective tissue
- Made with hypoallergenic ingredients
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization, www.gluten.org
Amount Per Serving
Three vegetarian capsules contain:
- Pancreatin (from porcine) (lactose-free) – 176 mg
(50,000 USP units protease)
- Protease 6.0 (60,000 HUT) – 120 mg
- Serrazimes® (protease blend) (10,000 U) – 17 mg
- Bromelain (from pineapple stem) (2,400 GDU/g) – 120 mg
- Papain (from papaya fruit) (800 TU/mg) – 120 mg
- Rutin – 100 mg
- Trypsin (from porcine) (1:150) (11,250 USP units) – 75 mg
- Chymotrypsin (from bovine) (2,550 USP units) – 3 mg
- Indian frankincense (Boswellia serrata) extract (gum resin) – 250 mg
(standardized to contain 70% boswellic acids)
Other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, gellan gum, water), ascorbyl palmitate
Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women.
As a dietary supplement, adults take 3 Systemic Enzyme Complex capsules, 1-2 times daily, between meals, or as directed by one of our health coach professionals.
GMO Free Gluten Free