Poly-Prebiotic by Pure Encapsulations offers a prebiotic blend to support the microbiome and GI health. Prebiotics are nondigestible components of food that act to modulate and support the gut microbiota.
Emerging evidence suggests that prebiotics may play an even more significant role than probiotics, serving metabolic, trophic and protective functions within the gut. Poly-Prebiotic PreticX XOS (xylo-oligosaccharides) enhances the growth of Bifidobacteria, an important intestinal bacterial genius that maintains healthy gastrointestinal function. Clinical research also shows that XOS enhances the production of butyrate, a short chain fatty acid (SCFA) that serves asamajorenergysourceforcolonocytes.
This formula also provides cranberry, which favorably modulates intestinal microbiota in preclinical models, supporting the abundance of beneficial taxa such as Bifidobacteria and Bacteroidaceae.
- Ages 18 and up
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization, www.gluten.org
- Enhances Bifidobacterium and healthy gut microflora with a blend of XOS prebiotic and cranberry extract
- Promotes gut barrier function
- Supports colonocyte health and cytokine balance
- Provides 1.4g of clinically researched XOS per serving
- Includes concentrated cranberry extract standardized to contain 1% proanthocyanidins (PACs)
- Shelf-stable prebiotic support
Serving size 3 capsules
Servings per container 40
- Total Carbohydrates – 2 g
- PreticX xylooligosaccharide – 1.4 g
- Cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon) extract (fruit) – 225 mg
(standardized to contain 1% proathocyanidins)
Other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)
As a dietary supplement, take 3 Poly-Prebiotic capsules, 1-2 times daily, with or between meals or as directed by one of our health coach professionals.
Store in a cool, dry place.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
- XOS is derived from corn cob
- Cranberry extract is derived from Vaccinium macrocarpon fruit and standardized to contain 1% proanthocyanidins
Gluten Free GMO Free Vegan Vegetarian
There are no reviews yet.