Phosphatidylcholine by Pure Encapsulations is a phospholipid-bound choline to support cellular function, cognitive function and liver health.
- Soy-free, GMO-free, sunflower-derived
- Major source of methyl groups to promote healthy methylation, particularly for individuals with MTHFR or PEMT genetic variations
- Acts as a precursor for phospholipids and acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter involved in attention, memory, and neuromuscular function
- Supports fat metabolism in the liver to promote energy production
- Provides choline source for pregnancy to support infant cognitive development
Amount Per Serving
Two softgels contain:
- Calories – 15
- Total fat – 1.5 g
- Total PC – 550 mg
Other ingredients: gelatin capsule (gelatin, glycerin, water, carob), sunflower lecithin, medium-chain triglycerides
As a dietary supplement, adults take 2 capsules daily, with a meal, or as directed by one of our health coach professionals.
GMO Free Soy Free