Klean B-Complex by Klean Athlete and Douglas Laboratories is a combination of essential B vitamins to support energy production, cardiovascular function, and normal cellular functions of the physically active athlete.
Klean B-Complex is tested and certified by the NSF Certified for Sport Program, which was created to meet the growing demands of athletes, coaches and healthcare professionals to certify that sports supplements are safe and completely free from banned substances.
Every product that carries the NSF Certified For Sport®mark has undergone stringent laboratory testing to confirm content, purity and compliance.
- Support for energy production
- Cardiovascular and cellular support
Serving Size 1 Vegetarian Capsule:
- Thiamine (as thiamine HCl) (B1) – 25 mg
- Riboflavin (as vitamin B2 and riboflavin-5-phosphate (activated B2)) – 15 mg
- Niacin (as niacinamide) – 50 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl and pyridoxal-5-phosphate (activated B6)) – 50 mg
- Folate (as Metafolin, L-5-MTHF) – 1,333 mcg DFE (800 mcg L-5-MTHF)
- Vitamin B12 (as adenosylcobalamin and hydroxycobalamin) – 800 mcg
- Biotin – 400 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as calcium pantothenate) (B5) – 100 mg
- Choline (as choline bitartrate) – 40 mg
- Inositol – 25 mg
- BenfoPure Benfotiamine – 3 mg
Other ingredients: Hydroxpropyl methylcellulose (vegetarian capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, ascorbyl palmitate
Adults take 1 capsule daily with a meal or as directed by a trainer, health coach, or health professional.
If you are pregnant, nursing, have any health condition or taking any medication, consult your health professional before using this product.
Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct light. Keep out of reach of children.
Gluten Free GMO Free Vegan Vegetarian
There are no reviews yet.